|Location:||Orange Park, FL|
||With minimal supervision, the Parts Representative works with dealers, OEM’s, resellers, and end customers by phone and in person to sell engine parts and accessories. Performs a variety of customer service, promotional, and stocking duties related to receiving, selling, and delivery of parts and accessories.
|Key Job Accountabilities:
||• Prior experience in Parts sales required
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM systems
• Basic knowledge of engine parts required
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports
• Capable of putting up stock order
|• Phone sales to dealers, OEM’s, resellers, and end users
• Knowledge of engine parts required with emphasis on upselling our products.
• Input sales and/or counter transactions, invoicing orders through software system
• Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
• Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
• Maintains condition of department inventory, tools and equipment
• Soliciting parts business from current and new customers
• Informing customers about new and current parts specials
• Coordinating with other parts department personnel to ensure parts are available and delivered
• Some travel required as experience allows
• Other duties relating to receiving and stocking parts shipments