||OEM Sales Manager
|Location:||Orange Park, FL|
||With minimal supervision, the Engine Sales Representative works with dealers, OEM’s, resellers, and end customers by phone and in person, to sell engines and parts. Proactively produce new engine sales opportunities for industrial engine and related products in the southeastern US.
|Key Job Accountabilities:
||• Strong background in engine systems
• Prior experience in engine sales required
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to use computer within CRM system
• Must have great communications skills
• Strong written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Provides a high level of customer service
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must be dependable, have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
|• Phone sales to Dealers, OEM’s, Resellers, and end users
• Exhibiting knowledge of engines is required with emphasis on upselling our products
• Input and invoice orders through various software systems
• Reviews and follows-up on leads and prospects developed through inquiries, referrals or other lead-development tactics.
• Completes all the necessary reporting via reports and/or CRM system to create records of all customer contacts, sales calls and opportunities.
• Other duties relating to receiving and stocking engine shipments
• Travel is required